Update 1-6-2020: it is very important that, together with you, we continue to minimalize the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
– Do not visit the practice with: fever, shortness of breath at rest or with mild exertion, muscle pain at rest or with mild exertion, general malaise at rest or mild exertion, cough, sore throat, colds, taste and / or loss of smell even without colds, extreme tiredness, pain behind the eyes, diarrhea and / or a roommate / partner with proven COVID-19. Are you doubting or do you have other complaints? Do not hesitate to contact us! We are 24/7 available, as usual. It is now possible to get a coronatest if you have the following symptoms: a cold, a cough, fever and/or a sudden change of taste and smell: call 0800-1202.
– No health complaints? Come preferably alone to your appointment, or with your partner. Others/children may not come. We want to ask you to come to the practice at the agreed time, and wash/clean your hands after entering the practice. And if you expect that 15 minutes is not enough time for your questions ánd the check-up, please don’t hesitate and e-mail us. We always want to avoid run-out during our consultations but we have to avoid it these times.
– The first appointment and the postpartum check-up after six weeks are possible again at the practice, but are also possible by phone. What you prefer.
– The appointment after the 20 week scan is for the time being still by phone at a set time.
– We are not doing consultations in health centre ‘Nieuw-Rhijngeest’, planned appointments will take place at our own practice.
– The informational evenings are still canceled. There is a film with the information.
ULTRASOUNDS AT THE POORT
– Partners are welcome again!
– PoortPret is open for making scans on request.
– Blood draw by appointment. More SCAL locations are open again, make an appointment online.
URGENT MATTERS / DELIVERY
– If a (home) visit is necessary and you are (possibly) infected with the coronavirus, you will be visited by us, with special protection.
– Delivering in the hospital? The hospitals prefer that you take only one person may accompany you. After consultation, it is possible to take one extra person. Visits from family/friends are not allowed. When your birthpartner has corona complaints, he/she is not unfortunately not welcome at the birth.
– Slowly ‘back to normal’. We will visit you at least twice, on the fourth and sixth day after giving birth. Among other things for the hielprik. The other maternity visit(s) are still done by telephone, with the possibility of a videocall (via FaceTime or Whatsapp).
– Other visitors: we recommend to not receive a variety of vistors during the first week. One person may visit you regularly in the first week, provided that he/she is without corona complaints. After the first week, when the caregivers are not present anymore, you can choose to receive more visitors.
In the clientfolder about the coronavirus (in Dutch, update of 1-6-2020) you can find frequently asked questions about corona and pregnancy and further explanation about the measures.
We hope that these measures are short-lived and keep this page uptodate. Despite the physical distance, we will do our utmost to provide you with the personal care you are used to from us! Is there anything unclear as a result of these measures? Please contact us. Preferably by e-mail, to keep the phone line as available as possible.