Shirin Borst will start working with us from 1 January. Jolanda will decrease her activities…
Update 30-09-2021: further changes in the measures and information about covid-19 vaccinations.
Do not visit the practice with fever, shortness of breath at rest or with mild exertion, muscle pain at rest or with mild exertion, general malaise at rest or mild exertion, cough, sore throat, nasal cold, taste and / or loss of smell even without colds, extreme fatigue, pain behind the eyes and diarrhea. And/or a housemate with proven covid-19 and/or when you are in quarantine. Are you doubting or do you have other complaints? Do not hesitate to contact us! We are 24/7 available, as usual. It is possible, and adviced, to be tested via the GGD in case of a nasal cold, coughs, fever, increase and/or sudden taste and smell loss: call 0800-1202.
We will still wear a mouth mask during all contact <1.5 meters during prenatal, natal and postnatal care. Outside the 1.5 meters we will not wear a mouth mask anymore. When you visit the practice it is not necessary to wear a mouth mask anymore.
– Two housemates (partner, children) are welcome at the appointment (>13 years with mouth mask). Come preferably alone to your appointment. We want to ask you to come to the practice at the agreed time, and wash/clean your hands after entering the practice. And if you expect that 15 minutes is not enough time for your questions ánd the check-up, please don’t hesitate and e-mail us. We always want to avoid run-out during our consultations but we have to avoid it these times.
– The informational evenings will start again. Check the planned dates here. The online film is also still an alternative.
DE POORT (ULTRASOUNDS)
– Partners (without health complaints) are welcome during the scans. The Poort has the same measures as we do: no health complaints and not when you are in quarantine (for whatever reason). They ask the pregnant women to wear mouth mask during the ultrasound (since the contact is >15 minutes within 1,5 meters). Please contact the Poort when you’re doubting or when you have to change your appointment.
URGENT MATTERS / DELIVERY
– If a (home) visit is necessary and you are (possibly) infected with the coronavirus, you will be visited by us (with protection).
– Delivering in the hospital? Two persons may accompany you. In the delivery room it is not necessary to wear a mouth mask, outside the room it is obligated in the entire hospital. When your birthpartner(s) has corona complaints, he/she is not unfortunately not welcome at the birth. Unless he/she is tested negative for corona.
– Regulare care: three home visits, among other for the ‘hielprik’. Let us know if you, or family members, have covid-19 symptoms.
– The hearing test will take place at the CJG (centrum voor Jeugd en Gezin).
– See this link for the point of view on vaccination for covid-19 during pregnancy and postpartum period (updated version 19-07-2021).
– The NVOG (gynecologists) and KNOV (midwives) have the following message: ”Omdat zwangere vrouwen met COVID-19 een groter risico hebben op het ontwikkelen van een ernstig verloop van de ziekte, worden alle zwangere vrouwen op ieder moment in de zwangerschap geadviseerd om zich te laten vaccineren, bij voorkeur met een mRNA-vaccin.” This information can help you to make a decision.
– FAQ on the website of deverloskundige.nl
Is there anything unclear as a result of these measures? Please contact us.