Shirin Borst will start working with us from 1 January. Jolanda will decrease her activities…
Covid-19 update May ’22
The current measures at the practice are the following:
Measures in practice:
* A mask is not required, but of course allowed, whatever you prefer. When having a cold (and a negative selftest) we appreciate it when you wear a mask. During ultraounds it is still desirable that you wear a mask.
* During ultrasounds it is desirable to wear a mask.
It is preferred by the hospitals that there are no other attendees besides your partner present during your delivery.
During the maternity period we will carry out the normal midwifery home visits. Please let us know in advance when you, or one of your family members, is positive, or has symptoms that fit Covid-19.
1. It is still important that the practice remains as quiet as possible. That is why we continue to ask the following from you: come to your appointment at the agreed time in order to keep de waiting room as empty as possible. If you expect to need some more time than the standard of 15 minutes, please let us know. We also put chairs in the hallway to be able to sit as spreaded as possible.
2. Do al sefltest when you have the following symptoms: fever, shortness of breath at rest or with mild exertion, muscle pain at rest or with mild exertion, general malaise at rest or mild exertion, cough, sore throat, nasal cold, taste / and or loss of smell even without a cold, extreme fatigue, pain behind the eyes and/or diarrhoea.
3. Do NOT visit the practice when you are in quarantine, discuss with us if you visit us when someone in your household has covid-19.
4. The professional associations of obstetricians and gynecologists advise pregnant women to get vaccinated with one of the mRNA corona vaccines: Pfizer or Moderna. For more information, see the following website: Advice corona vaccination gynaecologists association. It can be helpful to use the following decision aid when making a choice.