Update 9-7-2020: it is very important that, together with you, we continue to minimalize the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Do not visit the practice with fever, shortness of breath at rest or with mild exertion, muscle pain at rest or with mild exertion, general malaise at rest or mild exertion, cough, sore throat, nasal cold, taste and / or loss of smell even without colds, extreme fatigue, pain behind the eyes, diarrhea and / or a roommate / partner with proven COVID-19. Are you doubting or do you have other complaints? Do not hesitate to contact us! We are 24/7 available, as usual. It is possible, and adviced, to be tested via the GGD in case of a nasal cold, coughs, fever, increase and/or sudden taste and smell loss: call 0800-1202.
Back from a journey to an ‘orange’ country? The advice is to stay 14 days in quarantaine at home. Do you have an appointment with us during those 14 days or need care? Please let us know!
– Come preferably alone to your appointment, or with your partner. Others/children may not come (yet). We want to ask you to come to the practice at the agreed time, and wash/clean your hands after entering the practice. And if you expect that 15 minutes is not enough time for your questions ánd the check-up, please don’t hesitate and e-mail us.We always want to avoid run-out during our consultations but we have to avoid it these times.
– All appointments are possible at our practice again.
– Consultations in health centre ‘Nieuw-Rhijngeest’ are possible again.
– The informational evenings are planned again. See education for planned dates. Limited space to guarantee distance. The film is also available.
ULTRASOUNDS AT THE POORT
– Partners are welcome again!
– PoortPret is open for making scans on request.
– Blood draw by appointment. More locations have been opened, make an appointment online.
URGENT MATTERS / DELIVERY
– If a (home) visit is necessary and you are (possibly) infected with the coronavirus, you will be visited by a special “corona midwife”. This is a midwife who is available for pregnant women who are (possibly) infected in order to expose as few as possible healthy midwives to the virus.
– If you have mild complaints of COVID-19, we will visit you ourselves with extra protection.
– Delivering in the hospital? The hospitals prefer that you take only one person may accompany you. After consultation, it is possible to take one extra person. Visits from family/friends are not allowed. When your birthpartner has corona complaints, he/she is not unfortunately not welcome at the birth.
– Back to normal, we will visit you three times on average.
– For the sake of the health of the kraamverzorgster, us and yourself, we discourage to receive any visitors in the first week.
In the client brochure about covid-19 (in Dutch, update of 1-6-2020) you can find frequently asked questions about corona and pregnancy and further explanation about the measures.
We hope that these measures are short-lived and keep this page uptodate. Despite the physical distance, we will do our utmost to provide you with the personal care you are used to from us! Is there anything unclear as a result of these measures? Please contact us. Preferably by e-mail, to keep the phone line as available as possible.